That's me. My name is Jesse Storimer. I'm a self-published author and programmer of computers who can't help but tinker with them every chance I get. I was previously employed as Lead Product Developer at Shopify.
When not programming, I'm into hiking, anything outdoors, self-sufficiency, gardening, permaculture, reading books, and being a proud dad and husband.
I'm in all the places
Guest Appearances Around the Web
- The Self-Pipe Trick Explained Rubysource
- Engine Yard Cloud Out Loud podcast
- Process Spawning Patterns Practicing Ruby
- Growing your Unix beard with Ruby Rubyconf 2012.
- Ruby Rogues podcast Book club episode
- Shopify's path to Rails 3 The Shopify Blog
- Why developers should be force-fed state machines Co-op with @wvanbergen on the Shopify Blog
- Session hijacking protection The Shopify Blog
- StatsD at Shopify The Shopify Blog
- Most Memory Leaks are Good The Shopify Blog
- A Closer Look At the Blueprint CSS Framework Nettuts+
I send some of my best work as a weekly email newsletter with exclusive articles and tips. Join 2,000+ programmers learning about sockets, processes, and threads with Ruby.
See you around,